If you are looking for a Sprinter backup cameras, then, VS705N rear view brake light camera is what you should be looking for.
This brake light camera is uniquely designed with an amazing 8 IR LED light that surround the camera’s body. This makes it ideal for night vision. Think of the lens, VS705N rear view brake light camera tables an adjustable lens that enables you to adjust it to your preferred fit.
What makes it the best Mercedes Sprinter backup camera?
To begin with, its quite cheap and affordable. In the real world, we say it gives you real value for your money. Besides, it also comes with all required accessories that will see to it that your camera is installed and is serving its purpose. Among the accessories, it features a ten meter extension cable and connecting wires. If you are worried about voltage capabilities, this camera gives you a 12V to 24V wide voltage allowance that sees to it that your camera is protected from power voltage fluctuations.
Unlike other ancient cameras that call for the need to drill holes on the roof of your Mercedes Sprinter, this high end camera comes as a fit in device. By this, we imply that you only need to replace your third brake light. It thus saves you considerable time and money. It’s important we emphasis on the point of time as this brake light camera is very easy to install.
If you think you have it all, we are not half way, this camera can further be customized with $pin connectors and RCA or any other connector that can work with your monitor. This implies that you don’t need to purchase an extra screen. The RCA option allows you to connect the brake camera with your GPS, vehicle DVD or any other display or RCA input that comes with the Mercedes Sprinter model.
· Great night vision thanks to its 8 IR Led lights which are capable of providing vision even in the darkest night
· Complete system. This brake light camera system come with a 120 degrees angle back up camera.
· Accessories. Expect to unleash a 10 meter extension cable and all other required accessories
· Adjustable lens. The lens is adjustable; you can thus change the angle of your camera vertically.
· No holes to drill. You only need to replace the OEM backup camera with your existing brake light
· Flexible voltage. To protect the camera kit, the OEM camera comes with a flexible voltage capacity.
· Universal compatibility. This implies that you can connect it with any RCA input device on your car
· Easy to install. The OEM is quite easy to install, you don’t need to have prior knowledge of how to do it.
· Water proof. Unlike other old camera systems, the OEM is water proof; you thus need not worry about those rainy days.
The bottom line
If you are looking for a good Mercedes Sprinter backup camera, then The VS705N rear view brake light camera is what you should go for. It’s easy to install and quite affordable, actually we can say it gives you real value of your money.